This year the USA Dance 2014 National DanceSport Championship will be returning to its home in Baltimore, the Marriott Rennaissance Hotel located in the heart Inner Harbor in Baltimore. For the last seven years our block of rooms has sold out, and we fully expect to do the same this year, so we suggest that you reserve your rooms early.
The hotel has been kind enough to extend a very special rate of $215.00 (plus taxes) per night.
The hotel is across the street from many restaurants shops and the Baltimore Aquarium. The hotel is less than an hour and a half from Washington DC, and would be a great place to combine great dancing with a fabulous family vacation. Currently on the hotel’s web site the room rates are $239.00 for a standard room with a king-sized bed.
For Hotel Reservations:
Please do not call the hotel directly to reserve a room. In order to reserve a room under our code with our discount you will need to either:
1. Call: 1-877-212-5752 to reach the hotel’s Passkey reservations center at the Marriott Renaissance Harborplace Hotel
2. To register on-line please click here: Hotel Reservation
Online and phone reservations will be accepted until our cut off date of February, 26, 2015. A dedicated booking website has been created for our event through the hotel’s Passkey reservation system so that you will be able to make, modify and cancel your hotel reservations online, as well as take advantage of any room upgrades, amenities or other services offered by the hotel.
After February, 26, 2014, any remaining unreserved rooms would be released and additional rooms will be accepted on a space and rate available basis. For the last few years, there were no additional rooms available after the cut-off date, as we had sold out our block four times prior to the cut-off date. So please make your reservation early.
All cancellations of rooms MUST be done 4 weeks in advance of the event, by February, 26, 2015. If the room is cancelled after February, 26, 2015 the hotel will charge your credit card one night’s stay plus tax.
Guest Reservation Information:
- A credit card will be required in order to make a reservation. The reservations will be guaranteed to this credit card for arrival on the requested day and will be held until midnight of arrival day and then released and charged one night’s room and tax as a “no show” fee. Reservations canceled after February 26, will be charged for one night.
- Please be advised that the hotel may require, upon check-in, a credit card imprint which will authorize and hold $50/night for incidentals in addition to room and tax (or this amount in cash/debit deposit).
- If any of your charges are to be paid by a third-party credit card which will not be present at time of check-in, a credit card authorization form can be obtained to set this up.
- The hotel is non-smoking.